Ads code here

DIY KNOT EARRINGS

Do not forget! follow DIYSelfy on facebook to get new and fresh ideas and updates everyday!

I'm not done with knots yet... it's addictive once you start! A nice idea to keep you busy this WE, making knots earrings!


You gonna need:
Rat tail cord (any color), glue, earrings supplies.

To make the white and pink earrings I made the monkey fist knot (just the knot I did't put a small ball in the center). The knot it's quite easy to realize, but its take a little more time to adjust because of its small size.


Once the knot is done, cut and paste the ends. After glue the earrings supports, I used silicone glue.


I made an other pair using the keyhole knot. I used elastic, but this is not practical at all, the rat tail cord works much better!


By mixing different nodes and colors you have endless possibilities, I hope you like it, have a great weekend!


via ohohblog

1 σχόλια:

Excellent knot.all knot earrings are very nice see more same earrings ...
African american earrings
Explore our curated collection of Ethnic Earrings. Browse our Afrocentric, Natural Hair, Map of Africa and Nefertiti earrings. Tons of earrings at great prices.

Reply

Δημοσίευση σχολίου