Ads code here

Amazing Art from Plastic Bottles

Do not forget! follow DIYSelfy on facebook to get new and fresh ideas and updates everyday!

Since 2004, the work of Veronika Richterová is set mostly in the field of art from plastic bottles.
According to the artist:"When I found out by chance, that plastic bottles could be deformed by heat I decided to create a sculpture from this material. Immediately, I had the idea that it could be called PET-art however, I took it only as one of my visual experimentations. I didn’t anticipate that plastic bottles would become such an obsession for me for many years. Since 2004 I have used thousands of bottles and have created hundreds of objects. In doing this work, I have developed many specific methods of technological processing." Maybe you can experiment yourself in similar constructions.

1. Cactuses


2. Blue orchid


3. Water Lilies


4. Blue narcissus


5. Russulas


6. Red flowers (Venezuela)


7. Ikebana


8. Toad-stools


9. Cactus collection


10. Palm trees


11. Sakura


12. Roses


13. Jungle


14. Flowerage rauch


15. Lotuses


16. Fruit of Paradise


17. Aubergine tree


18. Magnolia


19. Mushrooms


20. Hairbels


21. Laccaria amethystea


22. Narcissus


23. Jacinth

via veronikarichterova

Δημοσίευση σχολίου