Ads code here

DIY Vintage Ruler Coat Rack

Do not forget! follow DIYSelfy on facebook to get new and fresh ideas and updates everyday!

Finding new vintage rulers is like hitting the jackpot.That turquoise one...have mercy!


So lets do this!

You will need a few rulers (new or old) and one piece of pine.


Cut your pine or old plank into size needed.


I then kinda eyeballed my rulers and cut them to fit.


Don't worry if you can't find vintage because a little stain can fix that right up!


Make sure to add stain to the edge of your rulers.


Liquid nails AKA my best friend!


I just used a squiggle...


After your rulers are dry you can then start attaching your hardware.

I found the hooks at Lowes on the clearance.


This yummy porcelain knob came from Hobby Lobby.


It's that easy ya'll!

Just add a sawtooth hanger on the back and you are ready!


Rule #1 ..

There is no wrong way to make a coat rack.


Rule #2..

Think outside of the box for your hangers.


I'm going to display my collection of vintage brushes on this one.


via  susieharrisblog

Δημοσίευση σχολίου